May 18, 2011
- Northwest Arkansas Donation Sites
- Business Directory Blowout!
- All Seasons Swimming is Your Answer!
- Num Nums is Your Source for Special Treats!
- Northwest Arkansas Summer Camps!
- Help Wanted!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- FAQ's About Subscribing to Macaroni Kid
.Find out how you can help Joplin.
Here's a list of donation sites that are current, as of 10pm Monday.
- Wood Specialty Products (WSP) in Rogers is accepting donations all week 8-4 to take to Joplin this weekend. Address is 1201 N Dixieland RD. They can call me at 479-899-4379.
- St. Stephens Catholic Church in Bentonville (1300 NE J St.) will be a drop off point for donations for the victims of the Joplin MO tornado. Items in need: Flip Flops (one size fits all), Shoes, toiletries, bottled water, and non-perishable food. Drop off between 8am-7pm Today, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Fed-Ex truck full of items will head to Joplin early thursday morning.
- Bella Vista Christian is teaming up with college and churches in Joplin. Donations can be brought today until 8:30 pm, 8-5 Tuesday. 103 Riordan Rd.
- The Cat Clinic of NW Arkansas a Veterinary clinic in Rogers, AR will be making two trips to Joplin to donate supplies and to help out in any way we can. We are taking donations of blankets, carriers, pet food, bandaging supplies, and etc. and will be leaving today after 3 p.m. and Tuesday morning after 9 a.m. Our address is 1031 W. Walnut in Rogers.
- Local Chamber of Commerce locations will serve as drop-off centers until May 31. Rogers-Lowell Chamber, Bentonville/Bella Vista Chamber, Springdale Chamber, and Fayetteville Chamber.
- Keller Williams Realty, 2418 E. Joyce Blvd., in Fayetteville, are accepting any and all donations (clothing, diapers, etc.) for victims in Joplin. There's one truck leaving Monday at 2:30 p.m. and another leaving on Tuesday
- Donations can be dropped off at St Stephens Church, 300 NE J Street, in Bentonville, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. or you can call Tracy DeLeon 479-366-9993 for pickup.
- The City of Lowell will continue to take donations at City Hall until Wednesday. We are going to make a second trip then. Thank- you to all who donated this morning!
- Everett Chevrolet in Springdale will be accepting donations till Saturday. Please help us fill up the trucks with these items needed items for Joplin tornado victims Water, food, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, dish soap, laundry soap, clothing all sizes, shoes, blankets, ziploc bags, first aide items, femine products, baby formula, diapers, baby food, toilet paper, Car seats
- IKut Salon in Huntsville is accepting donations of clothing, toiletries, water, etc. to aid the cause in Joplin. If you are in the Huntsville area and wish to help in some way, drop your donations there. IKut will deliver all donations to the the Red Cross on Friday, so you have until then to donate.
- Pea Ridge school is taking a trailer and stuffing a bus and taking supplies up in the next few days. You can take supplies to the Pea Ridge High School.
- Oak View Animal Clinic in Pea Ridge is a drop off for animal products that are in big need.
Please look through the current posts on our Facebook page here to find an updated list, or click here to donate to the Greater Ozarks chapter of the Red Cross.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC