Finding a great remote job can be difficult.
It's not because the jobs aren't out there, it's because many job boards are so difficult to find anything useful on. Most job boards will let anyone post a job ... which means there’s a lot of junk you have to sift through just to find a decent job listing. Plus, job boards are typically full of advertising for jobs you probably have no interest in ... please, not another ad to be a driver!
Even worse is that some job boards exist just to sell your data. With the rise in interest in remote jobs since the pandemic, job boards have also seen an increase in scammers going after your personal information, sending malware, and worse. Some people have been scammed out of thousands of dollars.
A high-quality jobs board founded by a mom
This is where FlexJobs can help.
FlexJobs is a job board highlighting only the best remote, hybrid, and flexible schedule jobs. A team of trained researchers hand-screens every job listing to ensure legitimacy — saving you time and hassle compared to using other job sites.
In 2007, FlexJobs founder and CEO Sara Sutton was looking for something better after losing her full-time job. She was already seven months pregnant with her first child and needed something that was going to be flexible but still help further her career.
Sara knew these jobs existed but was overwhelmed trying to find them. That’s when the idea for FlexJobs came: A site where job seekers could find professional-level, legitimate work-from-home jobs, all in one place.
What you need to know about FlexJobs
FlexJobs has stayed true to Sara's vision of allowing users to search a clean, remote jobs directory without scams, ads or junk. Here's what else you need to know about FlexJobs:
• You'll find entry-level to executive-level remote jobs; part-time to full-time, startups to Fortune 500.
• Subscriptions are as low as $1.15/week and come with a satisfaction guarantee. The cost helps pay for the team that reviews every job.
• You can access skills tests, informative webinars with FlexJobs’ career coaches, and expert articles about resumes, interviews, and more — all meant to help you find and land a job.
• FlexJobs has been featured on CNN, GMA, NBC, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Fox Business, and more.
• FlexJobs is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a 4.7 rating with more than 9,000 reviews on Sitejabber. Check out reviews here!